- We help members keep in touch with one another by organising social gatherings. This is mostly done within the branches which are located countrywide. Members who do not live near a branch may be a member of Headquarter Roll and are eligible for the benefits enjoyed by regional branch members.
- The Association Gazette is published twice a year to which members may contribute articles of interest. Serving members are especially encouraged to submit items on current activities in the Corps. It also is also a means for bringing old and new friends together.
- We remember older members with a card and flowers on their birthdays in appreciation of their service, commitment and friendship.
- We support serving members on operations and also give grants for adventure training and sporting activities. Prizes are awarded from Association funds for serving personnel who have excelled professionally.
- All members contribute to the Association's funds and fundraising within the branches is encouraged.
- The Association receives requests for financial assistance for serving and retired QARANC members per year. Grants given depending on need. More detail can be found on our Benevolence page.
- The Association maintains and supports the ethos and traditions of the Corps and assists in raising the Corps' profile.
- The General Secretary at headquarters is available to offer advice as and when required. Contact details can be found on our Contact page.
The QARANC Association is managed by a Board of Trustees. The Chief Nurse (CNO) is the ex-officio President. The Chairman is a retired senior officer and other members include both serving and retired officers and senior commissioned officers.